A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There is trouble in the fish tank!
In Fishtank Trouble you and up to seven friends of the sea can dive into the fish tank and live the fishy dream!
You can be one of the unsuspecting ichthyoid inhabitants of the tank wandering their way across the sandy surface in search of the next bit of fish food to fill your belly - but to spice things up one or two players will take control of the guardian towers whose task it is to keep them fishes hungry!
- Press A to accelarate.
- Use Left Thumbstick to navigate.
- Eat as many collectibles as you can without getting hit by the towers!
- Use Left Thumbstick or Right Thumbstick to aim.
- Release the Thumbstick to shoot.
- Use D-Pad Left/Right to switch between towers.
- Hit all fishes and keep them from eating all of the collectibles!
- You can also use the Mouse to activate the towers.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||The Pigeon Protocol, aims20, RaMo_teamhellep, Zerebratox|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Fishing, Local multiplayer, Short, Tower Defense, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||2 - 8|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.